Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December '09 dj mix (part one)







I have very recently started a soundcloud page after much procrastination... will likely be using it to put up dj mixes mostly. The first one is up there now. Perhaps the last of the decade but I may try to complete a couple more, as I have some ideas and time over the holidays!

December '09 dj mix

1. Koss - Ring (voice ambient dub) (Mule Musiq)
2. Escape From New York - Fire in My Heart (FIMH 001)
3. Jayson Brothers - All My Life (MCDE)
4. Floating Points - Love Me Like This (R2)
5. Cottam - 002 B
6. Todd Terje - Diamonds Dub (Supreme)
7. Cottam - 003 B
8. LTJ Xperience - On the Floor (Irma)
9. Still Going - Untitled Love (DFA)
10. The Revenge - Night Flight (Jiscomusic)
11. Tribute 01 - We Love Mondays (Tribute)
12. Linkwood & House of Traps - Barely Eagle (Firecracker)
13. Lamont Dozier - Going Back to my Roots (Warner Brothers)

No comments:

Post a Comment