Thursday, December 3, 2015

Summer in USA

Belden Town

My German roommates 

Axel saves the day


supporting Red Motorbike to the maximum!



Record Graveyard, Detroit

Soren drives



a flat in the D is no fun

Rob was there for a visit from Toronto!

Without question the worst beer I've ever had.  Flat and warm Bud Light on tap at a bowling alley in Detroit with lipstick stained rim.  Only $2!

We went to the Heidelberg






My Baby at TV


Graham Jackson was there in spirit

I also went to DC but have only these pics apparently.. from Bump N' Grind!


Can't remember how I got to New York.. plane to Newark likely.. then a few hour bus ride from a Jewish Deli to the Hamptons darling.

sitting on the dock of the bay without a phone wondering what to do

ah, clearly I was supposed to take the ferry and get a ride in this machine

seaside

the Pridwin, Shelter Island, great!

I got a massage in a trailer

this was the dude! nice tunes, nice headphones

pretty fun!

rainy the next morning for breakfast, lovely

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to get some records in BnG. Great pics as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It's good there! You should play for those guys.
    Also, I'm getting a second copy of that B-Jam edit of "When I'm With You" for a friend. He wanted the OG but I can't find it anywhere..

    ReplyDelete